Are you an American Idol Fan?

American Idol Season 7 is about to finish. This week, we would find out who between the 2 Davids would win - David Archuleta or David Cook. Both guys are good, although I am biased towards David Cook as he has been my favorite from the very start. He has the makings of a brilliant recording artist, he composes, he's great with making music arrangements and takes risks in his song choices and renditions. But there was one funny comment I read about him in one of his YouTube AI performance videos (yup, I do read the comments, because a lot of them are just amusing), one person commented that he was like Chris Daughtry - BETA version... hahaha!....that was really funny but kinda true! Well in fairness to David Cook, he's style is the one that can sell records, and the range and power of his voice is just plain fantastic!

My hubby and I have always been fans of AI, perhaps because of our love for music (not to mention that we also love to sing, shower quality only). Believe me we can survive living without TV, as long as there's radio please, otherwise we'll go crazy!...hihihi.

Anyways, all the best to whoever wins and we're excited already to see the finale.

Here's my favorite performance of David Cook, singing "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner