Let's play...

Hey guys! Are you in for a little fun? I'd like to do a "sort of" trivia game here to test the wits of all the movie/TV buffs out there. If you consider yourself one, then join in...

All you need to do is post a FAMOUS MOVIE or TV SHOW DIALOGUE you can remember (post at comment link below). It's up to you if you want to cite the movie/TV show it was taken from, but if you can't remember it, it's fine (this is not a school exam people, no perfect scores to be noted!). Ok, I know some movie/tv addicts out there may know tons of dialogues and may get tempted to enumerate all they know of, but to give everybody a chance to think and participate, let's set the rule to ONE (1) FAMOUS MOVIE/TV SHOW DIALOGUE PER GUEST. Let's get the ball rolling...I'll start -

1. "Show me the money!" - Jerry McGuire

It's your turn now...

3 comments:

claire said...

this sounds exciting. i'm a movie fan to begin with. can i join this meme? thanks.. nice meeting you :)

claire said...

2. "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her..." - Julia Roberts/Notting Hill

Mariz said...

nice meeting you too claire!

your entry is a classic one, that's one of my faves... my eyes swelled up with tears during that movie scene...

thanks for dropping by and for joining in, just wanted to have a little fun w/ my friendly readers =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner