Love of My Life

There's just soooo many things I want to write about and couldn't quite figure out which one to share first. Well, I guess let's start with what's closest to my heart...

I'm married to this wonderful guy named Arthur and he's just the best husband in the world! Our blissful marriage of 9 years now is what really gives me the greatest joy in life. Our relationship started with friendship, which for me, really is the best foundation to a life-long commitment. Somewhere along the way love just blossomed, however cheesy that sounds. I'll never forget what we wrote on our wedding invitation... " This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love". The truth is it feels like we just got married yesterday... how fast time flies indeed! Looking back at all the things we've gone through together, through the ups and downs of life, I just can't help but be amazed and be grateful that I'm walking through this life with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner