I was tagged by my good friend Jhay and I'd gladly oblige, perhaps this is also a good way for you guys to get to know me better...
Here are the rules for this tag :
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag fellow bloggers and let the meme continue . List the people you've tagged at the end of this post.
1. What is your favorite food?
- japanese food, malaysian food, filipino food.
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- receiving gifts and treats during Christmas time, playing with my friends and cousins
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- (travel all around) Europe
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
- my legs (they're big, hihihi, it runs in the family actually, everyone in our family has big bone structure)
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- pray, reflect
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- my hubby
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- travel with hubby, help other people
8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
- moving (again) to a new place (Dubai), it was exciting
9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- Julia Roberts (hahaha, julia becoming an asian, that's weird!)
10. How do you cope with boredom?
- surf the Net, read
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- not being able to invite some friends to my wedding
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- proud people, racist people
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- baby, very soon!
15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- just went out with friends, it was actually very quiet
16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- jumped from an 8ft platform ledge into a 10ft swimming pool (I'll do it again when I get the chance)
17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- moving to another country, success in my online business
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- Lord, I Offer My Life To You by Geoff Bullock
19. What is your inspiration in life?
- God, hubby, family, friends
20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- nothing, everything happens for a reason, I believe God can use even our failures, regrets and weaknesses to shape us and help us become a better person.
Now, I'm tagging Lynda and Pinay Jade