20 Questions Tag

I was tagged by my good friend Jhay and I'd gladly oblige, perhaps this is also a good way for you guys to get to know me better...

Here are the rules for this tag :

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag fellow bloggers and let the meme continue . List the people you've tagged at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- japanese food, malaysian food, filipino food.

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- receiving gifts and treats during Christmas time, playing with my friends and cousins

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- (travel all around) Europe

4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
- my legs (they're big, hihihi, it runs in the family actually, everyone in our family has big bone structure)

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- pray, reflect

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- my hubby

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- travel with hubby, help other people

8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
- moving (again) to a new place (Dubai), it was exciting

9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- Julia Roberts (hahaha, julia becoming an asian, that's weird!)

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- surf the Net, read

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- not being able to invite some friends to my wedding

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- proud people, racist people

13. Who is your favorite superhero?
- Superman

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- baby, very soon!

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- just went out with friends, it was actually very quiet

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- jumped from an 8ft platform ledge into a 10ft swimming pool (I'll do it again when I get the chance)

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- moving to another country, success in my online business

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- Lord, I Offer My Life To You by Geoff Bullock

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- God, hubby, family, friends

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- nothing, everything happens for a reason, I believe God can use even our failures, regrets and weaknesses to shape us and help us become a better person.

Now, I'm tagging Lynda and Pinay Jade

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tag, Mariz - I've answered the questions on my blog today :)
Lynda
www.foodfunfarm.blogspot.com

Mariz said...

thanks for doing the tag lynda...regards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner