The Arte y Pico Award

My good friend Liza has bestowed upon me this highly esteemed "Arte y Pico" Award.

Wow! Coming from someone whose work I truly respect and admire, this prestigious award is really a big thing for me. I've seen this at other people's blogs and I keep wondering if I'll ever get one...hihi. Wooohooo, finally it's here!

Liza, I just want you to know that you are an inspiration to this blog newbie, your presence in the blogosphere is strongly felt because of your warmth and kindness. Thank you my dear, your friendship is a blessing!


Now, here are the rules and regulations, as well as my nominees for the next five deserving winners of the Arte y Pico Award:

1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com).

Side comments:
Mama Mia! Arte y Pico es un blog espanol! No comprendo, no hablo espanol!
Took Spanish classes as an elective when I was in High School, but the spanish vocabulary I learned was quickly zapped from my memory as soon as the next summer school break came, hahaha! Well, I do remember a few phrases, and besides, some Pilipino words were taken after Spanish words. Soon afterwards, Spanish classes were abolished from the curriculum...que horror, que barbaridad!!! Anyways, muchas gracias to the people who have conceptualized Arte Y Pico.

Ok, now let's get on with the awards at hand... I really want to pass this to every blogger I know as I believe that much creativity, drive and passion goes into creating a cyberhome we call "blog". However, since I am required to abide by the 5-awardee rule, after 500 hours of serious contemplation (just kidding!), I am giving this prestigious award to the following amazing bloggers:

Drum roll please....

> For brightening the blogosphere with her gleaming faith, giving so much inspiration and encouragement through her articles, I was so touched and blessed by your life's testimony, first award goes to...

> For generously sharing her triumphant recipes daily to the blogosphere and allowing the blogging community to get a glimpse of her exciting and colorful life in Kilimanjaro, East Africa, second award goes to:

> When it comes to creativity, design and interesting material, her site is top-notch! Visiting her sites and reading her posts always puts a smile (actually...more of big grin) on my face, third award goes to...
(3) Rebecca of Freaky Frugalite

> For bringing so much happiness to thousands of OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) worldwide because of his ingenious idea to feature and embed in his blog -- Live! TV Broadcast of 2 top Phillippine channels (why didn't I think of this earlier...hehe), thus helping us OFWs save money because we don't need to subscribe to cable TV anymore, we just watch at his site...hehehe!), this fourth award goes to...
(4) Jhay of Jhay's Online Logs

> For always coming up with brilliant projects that can help bloggers improve their mark (PR & Technorati) in the online world and creating a united community of bloggers from all walks of life, not to mention sharing with us money-making projects online, fifth award goes to...
(5) Mommy Ruby of Pinay Mommy Online

Congratulations guys! You all truly deserve this Arte y Pico Award, and even much more actually! It's a great pleasure to know you all and to enjoy a wonderful friendship with you. All the best to you!

To my visitors, PLEASE visit their sites so you would know why they so deserve this highly esteemed award...

Thanks,

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG OMG!! [jumping up and down]

Thank you so much for awarding this to me!!! I will honor it forever! *blush*

Pinay Mommy said...

oh mariz!! indeed a great surprise!! thank you very much for this. thank you thank you thank you (to the nth power)

i will post it soon. thanks again!!

always,

pinaymommy
Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online
Pinay Mommies Community

Channelofhealing said...

Hi Mariz, I give God all the Glory for this award and everything God is doing for us in our life.
Thank you for thinking of me. I will like you to go to my blog and on the awards page pick up the nice matters award you deserve something in return sis

Godbless

liza said...

woot-woot! i'm so touched. i never realized that sistah. thank you so much for the kind words.

you certainly deserve this award sistah. you make great contributions to the blogosphere. ;)

cheers!

Channelofhealing said...

I have finally posted the award on my blog you might want to see it my friend .
Godbless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Jhay said...

thank you so much mariz, nakakataba naman ng puso. ;-)

Mariz said...

To everyone: you all deserve this award and so much more actually...all the best to you guys!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner