Blogging and Connecting

I have recently been joining blog directories to enlist my blog and to connect with bloggers all over the world so I can broaden my community. Since I started blogging, I have made a lot of new friends from all walks of life.

I have also been discovering a lot of gifted writers in the process, who are just so brilliant in their skill to put into words provoking thoughts and opinions about an array of subjects and issues we all face in life. As I go along with blogging, I aspire to continuously harness that skill, hoping that with my writings I can somehow impart even at least an ounce of cheer, inspiration and encouragement to others... with this, fulfillment comes.

But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
Falling like dew upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
- Lord Byron -

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Channelofhealing said...

Hi Mariz, Your blog is great no wonder you were recognized with the award, you are blessed.
I have added you to my list you can check later on I would also say that was sweet for you to ask .
Godbless

Z'riz said...

hi! I tagged you here :)

Z'riz said...

Hi! I dropped by from pexlinks and recently got my own domain. If you could just fave me again on technorati I would really appreciate it thanks!

here’s my technorati fave link technorati.com/faves/?add=http://www.betterthanezrah.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner