I Tag U: World Class Professions

In the blogosphere, they say "...tag like crazy, and watch your Page Rank/Technorati bloom!"

So, here I am, on a tag craze today...finishing up as well on my pendings in what I have already officially declared my Tag Tuesday.

Thanks to Chef Emcee for this tag. :)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Copy and paste everything to a new post and add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads) in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.

2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN.

3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your Technorati will explode!

4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to http://reflectionsbymariz.blogspot.com

***

THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS

Blogger/Writer- Ner, Mariz
Call Center- Jean
Chef- Emcee
Full-time Mommy -
Internet Marketer - Mariz
Doctor -
Nurse - Mckhoii, Macy
Oncologist -
"Queen" -
Software Developer - Ner,
Teacher -
Writer -

***

Actually, I've had many jobs - I was previously a Telecommunications Consultant for PLDT (Philippines, my longest career). I consider my being a Volunteer Teacher for 16 years in a Christian NGO (Phils) a career as well. I've also worked for a Law Firm and in a Property Development Company in Malaysia most recently. At the moment, I'm working full-time as an Internet Marketer/Blogger/Writer here in Dubai. Really grateful to God for these jobs!

TAGGING: Z'riz, Rosilie, JesuLalaine and Leo Mar.

2 comments:

JesuLalaine said...

HI Mariz! came by and voted for you again..:) Thanks for the tag! I'll try to do it soon! I've added you in my links too! Take care!

Mariz said...

Thanks my dear! I appreciate it a lot. You're a blessing...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner