An OFW's Dilemma

For most OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) working and living abroad, having to to come back to the Philippines for a vacation is a much anticipated time, as this would spell sweet and happy reunion with family and friends. Along with preparing for the trip comes the dilemma of having to address these questions:

What to give?
Whom to give to?
How much to give?
...and the biggest question to address:
SHOULD I GIVE? ....hahaha! (just kidding)

Our answer to the last question is a resounding -- YES! Filipinos are innately thoughtful, and it has always been our custom to share whatever blessings we have with our loved-ones... however simple and small they may be.

Hubby and I are flying back to the Philippines TODAY for two weeks vacation. We're so excited already!

So that means that I would be on blog break for that duration, BUT, I've made a way to keep the posts flowing (thanks to Blogger's new post-date publishing feature), so you won't miss me at all...LOL! I just would not be able to reply immediately to your comments, tags and the notes you drop at the chat box, but I'll definitely check from time to time and get back to you as needed.

God bless and see you around guys...

5 comments:

JesuLalaine said...

Have a blessed trip Mariz!! I hope you'll indeed have a wonderful time with family back home...I cant' wait to visit my family back hometoo.

Channelofhealing said...

WoW, do have a wonderful time sis, love you

Godbless

Lynda said...

Mariz, I hope that you are having a wonderful time & I look forward to hearing about your travel adventures when you get back !
Lynda

Jhay said...

Dont forget my pasalubong ha, kahit ano basta bukal sa puso. hehehe

This is jhaylogs your friendly blogger (toink!)

Mariz said...

To everyone: Thanks a lot guys! Just got back and now answering the comments and notes dropped. I did have a great time...will definitely tell you all about my travel in the coming days. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner