Ten Years Ago Tag

I got this tag from Tricia of Proud Mommy. Thanks dear!

These are the rules: At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998: Ooops, I'd have to reveal my age then..hehehe...I was 25 that year. This was the year I got married! I was still in the Philippines then, working for PLDT Corporate Sales. Hmm...just now I'm having flashbacks...those were really happy days. I miss my PLDT friends. I was also volunteering for a Christian NGO - Reach Youth Ministries, teaching children in the slum areas every single Saturday of my life from 1989 to 2005 (been involved here since I was 16, this is where hubby and I met actually, he was also a volunteer). I miss the kids, my RY friends, and of course the work itself.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

* update my blog
* work on our upcoming travel itinerary
* transfer files from my old laptop to my new laptop (thank you Lord for this new blessing!)
* work on my online income projects
* domestic duties, what else?

3. Snacks I enjoy:

* Pringles, Puto Mamon (ey, check out the recipe I posted on that)

4. Places I’ve lived:

* Now, this would be a long list! I'll let you in on a little secret, of the 10 years we've been married, hubby and I has transferred to 11 different houses, can you imagine that? We are expert movers already! So we're used to drastic changes.
* Las Pinas, Paranaque, Cavite, Davao, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, Dubai-UAE

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

* set aside tithe, set up a blessing fund to help different charities, give! give! give!
* put up a business
* travel around the world
* invest in high-yield funds
* buy our dream house, car, pamper ourselves...yeeepeee!

6. People I want to know more about:

* new blogger friends

I'm passing this tag to Crissy, Bianca, Enday, Josh, Mommy Ruby and Z'riz.

7 comments:

Josh of Arabia said...

hi mariz. thanks for the mail and for this tag. inshalla' I'll get there whenever my head's ok and free..

this is cool..sure ill do this. just after finishing the previous one's I got..

regards and god speed..
:D

crissy said...

thanks for the tag. but i've already have this in my blog. c",)

Tricia said...

hi! thanks for doing the tag!

Z'riz said...

hii mariz! :) thanks for tagging me...unfortunately i did this tag a few days ago! huhuhu i'll just update my post and add your link there... thanks! :)

irish said...

hello there, I'm done voting for you for today.

enday said...

Thanks for the tagged.kaso po meron na ko nito eh..hehe

ROSILIE said...

Hello riz, I tried to vote but my website admin blocks the page. I will vote again tom. tc and congrats.hope to hear from u again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner