I got this tag from Tricia of Proud Mommy. Thanks dear!
These are the rules: At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998: Ooops, I'd have to reveal my age then..hehehe...I was 25 that year. This was the year I got married! I was still in the Philippines then, working for PLDT Corporate Sales. Hmm...just now I'm having flashbacks...those were really happy days. I miss my PLDT friends. I was also volunteering for a Christian NGO - Reach Youth Ministries, teaching children in the slum areas every single Saturday of my life from 1989 to 2005 (been involved here since I was 16, this is where hubby and I met actually, he was also a volunteer). I miss the kids, my RY friends, and of course the work itself.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
* update my blog
* work on our upcoming travel itinerary
* transfer files from my old laptop to my new laptop (thank you Lord for this new blessing!)
* work on my online income projects
* domestic duties, what else?
3. Snacks I enjoy:
* Pringles, Puto Mamon (ey, check out the recipe I posted on that)
4. Places I’ve lived:
* Now, this would be a long list! I'll let you in on a little secret, of the 10 years we've been married, hubby and I has transferred to 11 different houses, can you imagine that? We are expert movers already! So we're used to drastic changes.
* Las Pinas, Paranaque, Cavite, Davao, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, Dubai-UAE
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
* set aside tithe, set up a blessing fund to help different charities, give! give! give!
* put up a business
* travel around the world
* invest in high-yield funds
* buy our dream house, car, pamper ourselves...yeeepeee!
6. People I want to know more about:
* new blogger friends
I'm passing this tag to Crissy, Bianca, Enday, Josh, Mommy Ruby and Z'riz.