I'm Back!

Hey everyone, I'm back in the circulation!

Just arrived from a 2-week trip to Philippines & Hong Kong. Hubby and I really had a blast from this vacation, quite short though, but really really fun! I'll be sharing with you my travel adventures and wonderful experiences in the coming days. For now, I really have to get some rest as those two weeks have been so packed with lots of action, I still feel exhausted.

Thanks to all my friends and visitors who kept coming to my site though I'm not around, thanks for dropping your notes, for the votes, the Entrecard drops and comments. I appreciate it guys!

Ok, after my beauty rest, I'll start collecting my thoughts and recall all that has happened in the past two weeks. I wouldn't let you miss out on anything, promise! Enjoy your day...

4 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Mariz!

I bet you had a wonderful and memorable vacation. Will wait for the roundup!

I've had a mini vacation from blogging and hopping myself , having cousins visit us for a week and 'touring' them around.

Channelofhealing said...

Welcome back sis
happy you had a great time Godbless

Points of View said...

Hope to hear about your travel mariz!take care.;)

Mariz said...

@ Gina,Channel of Healing, Points of View: Thanks guys, I did have a great time. So nice to reunite with family and friends again. Will tell you all about it in the coming days...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner