My Google Page Rank Went Up

Wooohoooo! I was so happy to learn yesterday that my Page Rank (PR) went up....what a pleasant surprise and what a blessing! After only 2 months of blogging, I wasn't really expecting much as I knew that it may take a while for my site to get any ranking being a newbie and all. I was also not that conscious about it, although I have the PR checker at my Google toolbar, I never bother to look at that small icon when I'm on my site or when I visit other sites. It was only recently when I started joining blogging income opportunities that I dicovered and understood what PR means, what it does and how you benefit from it (having a good PR is usually a pre-requisite for acceptance of your blog to the roster of income opps companies).

So yesterday, while I was blog hopping, I 've read a lot (and I mean really a lot!) of articles about the new page ranking Google issued, so I got curious and checked mine. Whoa, I discovered that I now have PR 2, didn't really expect that this newbie would get that ranking quite quickly. I surely hope I can maintain it, better yet, get it to go up even more in the coming months. Thank God for this development, and of course, many many thanks to all my visitors and regular readers, having this site would be pointless without you guys...

3 comments:

The Success said...

I already add you in my blog
Success for you

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Chris said...

Great job on your PR2. I have about 10 sites and one site has finally made it to a PR1. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner