Sweet Home Blogger Award

My good friend Mommy Elvs of Straight from the Heart has honored me this award --

Thank you Mommy Elvs, I'm deeply touched! My "blog-home" is sweet because of friends like you who bring warmth and show kindness every time you visit.


Now I'm passing this award to my blogger friends who always make me feel so welcome in their "blog-home" and always brightens mine whenever they come and visit :
Emceegee's
Points of View
Proud Mommy
Mommy's Little Corner
Deranged Insanity
Day to Day Miracles

6 comments:

Points of View said...

I am very much honored and humbled to accept this award..thanks a lot mariz!

take care...:)

Tricia said...

thanks for the award Mariz!!! thanks for your thoughtfulness! God Bless

JesuLalaine said...

salamat sa award ha? I'll post this soon!

Channelofhealing said...

Congratulations you deserve it!

Godbless

Mariz said...

@ everyone: you are all very welcome, you guys deserve it!

@ channel of healing: thanks friend, you're friendship is a blessing!

Z'riz said...

ay nako! i think hindi ko ito nakuha! sorry ha! anyway thanks for the award! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner