Who Am I?

Today, I just want to share with you one of my favorite songs. This song never fails to touch my heart, and each time I hear it, I get reminded and overwhelmed by the fact that God loves us so much... despite our shortcomings, weaknesses, failures and sins.

I hope you would take a moment to reflect on the message of the song and realize just how special you are in the eyes of your Creator.

WHO AM I
by Casting Crowns

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the Bright and Morning Star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who You are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am Yours.
I am Yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am.
But because what of You've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who You are.
(Repeat Chorus)

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Coz I am Yours.
I am Yours.


If you want to hear the tune or watch its video, click PLAY.


May God's blessings and favor abound in your life today...

2 comments:

JesuLalaine said...

I love this song too!!

I hope you're having a great time sa PInas..

by the way, if you have time,I've got a contest in my blog. you could win a souvenir from Thailand!..it's so easy to join! check it out at www.jesulalaine.com . have a great week!

Mariz said...

yes, this one of my fave songs. thanks, i really did have a great time, will share that with you in the coming days...

will definitely check out that contest dear...

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner