Beijing 2008 Olympics Fever

Millions of people are swept away by the ongoing Beijing Summer Olympics Fever, tell me anyone who wouldn't be? It's only every four years that the best of the best athletes gather from all over the world to compete and display their fervor and skills, bringing cheer, inspiration, pride and honor to the countries they represent.

I was able to watch the highlights of Beijing Olympics' Opening Ceremony and have also seen a lot of its photos. Judging from what I've seen, Beijing presented the best Olympic Opening Ceremony by far in the history of Olympics -- it was just so spectacular and breathtaking! If you have not seen it, discover it for yourself and and watch the highlights and nations parade at YouTube's Beijing Olympic Channel HERE (I wanted to embed it here but YouTube doesn't allow it, so just click on that link after reading this post to direct you there).

The games are just so exciting, and if you follow the events and medal standing closely like I do, you can get fresh updates on Olympic news, schedules, results and everything about this great event from their official website below:

As expected, China is leading the pack and has bagged most Gold Medals so far, U.S. is following closely on second and Korea on third (as of this article's writing).

If I would be asked what gives me utmost enjoyment in watching the Olympics, my answer would be seeing in amazement the passion of these disciplined athletes in giving their very best. Cheers and kudos to all!

I still have high hopes pinned on our Philippine Team, though we have a very humble and small delegation, I pray that they would excel, get the most out their Olympic experience and bag our first gold medal. Go...go...Team Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner