Brillante Weblog Award

My good friend Rosilie has honored me with this award - Brillante Weblog. Thank you my dear friend for your thoughtfulness, one of the joys I get from blogging is having to meet kind-hearted people like you in the blogosphere. Hope we can personally meet each other sometime in the future.

The recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers. Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog

Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I'm passing this award to these very deserving bloggers: Sheila, Noemi, Glenndel, Madelyn, Z'riz, Aeirin and Elvz

4 comments:

aeirin said...

thank, I'll bookmark this... This will be my interim posts


Also, please join Techno Christmas 2008. Thanks

mommy elvz said...

thanks sis for this award :)

i have an award for you too

http://www.mommyelvz.com/2008/08/blog-award.html

have a nice day!



Mommy Elvz

Straight from the

Heart


BestPinayMom

Mighty in

Spirit

mommy elvz said...

Sis here's my post about you award. thanks again :)


http://www.mommyelvz.com/2008/08/brillante-weblog-award.html

aeirin said...

Here's my post http://www.irisaeirincollections.com/2008/08/brillante-weblog-award.html

thanks again

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner