Visual Talking

"A picture paints a thousand words..." -- this may be a familiar line to you, and I do agree with it. In some instances, a picture serving as a visual aid can express a lot of things which may be difficult to put into words. A new concept in communication which could later on be used commonly in social networking sites is Visual Talking. Check out the survey conversation below to find out more about it:



Does it appeal to you in anyway? I think this site has a long way to go as far as concept development is concerned. If they want the site to hit off, the developer must work on enlarging their photo library/database and put the all important "search bar" to make browsing for images and words much easier, but it's definitely an interesting concept, that I'll give to them.

2 comments:

Felix Noir said...

Hello again... I put up a text link to your blog on mine at http://fateiscallingyou.blogspot.com. If you would rather have each of us put up 125x125 image banners instead, then I am okay with that as well. Just send me a link to the picture and I will replace the textlink with the photo.

Felix

Channelofhealing said...

Hi Mariz, nice work . . . Godbless

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner