I Love Your Blog Award

My new friend Felix of Help My Novel Save The World has honored with this award. Thanks friend, I really appreciate this...

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you’ve nominated.

I'm passing this "uplifting" award to... (drum roll please!)
1. Arabian Josh
2. Rosilie: My Blog
3. The Lion's Den
4. Momhood Moments
5. Atenean101
6. There Is A Time For Everything
7. Kwento Ni Enday

Congrats guys...keep up the good work!

4 comments:

Liza said...

congrats on your award sistah! kumusta? i hope you're doing well ;)

Leo Mar said...

Hi Mariz, thank you very much for this award... I really appreciate it.

The Lion’s Den

atenean101 said...

Wow, kasali ako... Yeepee! Thanks it really means a lot. Haha. Anyway, part of my daily routine is to check your page, and that`s the reason why I`m here. Was surprised to have read your post so I decided to comment. Haha. Thanks again sis. Keep it up!

Josh of Arabia said...

salamat po ng marami sister :)..! i appreciate ur motivation..

ps: txs for the note on the poll..its www.tchel.com needing our support this time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner