Memorable Birthday

Yesterday, my ever so sweet husband took a day off from work just so he could be with me to celebrate my 36th birthday (oh no! reality has sunk in...I'm really getting old and there's no stopping it...anyways, what's important is I remain young at heart!)

The day began with beautiful flowers and a really mesmerizing gift, and as if these were not enough, hubby made sure that from breakfast till dinner and all that happens in between, everything will be a great treat. Before the day ended, he surprised me when he took me to hang out at Chill Out Ice Cafe (it was our first time here and it was a such unique and fun experience -- the entire cafe was made of ice and the temp inside was -6 degrees! we were so fond of the place that we literally did a photo shoot there...hihihi!, well, everyone who goes there does the same thing anyways). Make sure to check out my next post about this "cool" place.

Had power breakfast at Trinity Cafe, Lunch at Steam Sum Dimsum, went to my favorite mall - Festival City, had dinner at Biella Pizzeria Ristorante and chilled out at Chill Out Ice Cafe. What a full day!

Thanks Art, you're the BEST HUSBAND in the world! I'm so blessed to have you...

8 comments:

Noemi "Mica" Watson said...

Happy birthday Mariz

Bahay BJ said...

Wow, that's really a big treat!

Belated Happy Birthday Mariz.
It's so inspiring to see couple sweet and loving.

anyways, you have just been tagged!

Please follow this link:

http://bahaybj.blogspot.com/2008/10/breast-cancer-awareness.html

Have fun!!

Let's promote the awareness for women!

Pushhyarag said...

Mariz,

At Evolve(((.)))ever, it is my constant endeavor to spot works of excellence & then raise the benchmark for me to evolve to higher levels. I was here & read extensively. Also experienced the amazing ambiance of a site where all elements have been crafted to create an excellent canvas for Reflections. Wishing you more. Take time to drop by at my site and record your impressions.

Wishing you more.

Lalaine said...

Hi Mariz!! Belated Happy Birthday dearie!! Wow! you're truly blessed to have a wonderful family!!

Wow the ice place really look COOL!

Lalaine's World

Day to Day Miracles

From Asia and Beyond

Ivana said...

Happy Birthday mariz. What a lucky woman,hehehe. anyway, thx for visiting my
north sulawesi
blog

faye said...

happy birthday mariz!
wish you all the best in life..
-one of this was your hubby,,,lol..
passingby

blessedmom said...

Happy birthday friend! You really are blessed with a sweet, thoughtful husband! :) You also deserve such special treatment. Take care! Enjoy! :)

Channelofhealing said...

Sorry Sis for not wishing you a happy birthday earlier on But all thesame wish you a bleesed life in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner