My Friend's Wedding

The past days have been so busy for me. I was helping a close friend with the planning and coordination of her wedding. With God's help, it all went well -- the civil wedding and the wedding dinner which was done on the following day were both special and momentous.

My husband and I, together with another friend also did a pre-nuptial photo shoot for the bride and groom-to be. Modesty aside, the photos turned out really great, and people who saw it even thought that they were done by professionals. Hmm, looks like we could do this as a sideline business...hihi. Below are some shots we took (I had to compress it though because the files are too big, hence it won't come out so clear here)...


Congratulations May & Vien! We wish you all the best in your new life as a married couple. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Leather Lingerie said...

Nice information. I really liked it.

You know I've used this site at http://www.DreamDollLingerie.com for sexy lingerie, lingerie, corsets, bustier, costumes, sexy costumes, fantasy lingerie, plus size lingerie, lace lingerie, sexy dresses, leather lingerie, and hot lingerie.

I thought they had some nice things.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner