Smothered With Blogger Love

Passing blog awards is a common practice in the blogosphere. Behind the kind gesture is the thoughtfulness and encouragement fellow bloggers extend to one another.

Besides getting my eyes open on many new things from my daily feed of blog reads, one of the greatest joys I get from blogging is gaining new friends from this huge online community, this spurs me on to continue despite life's hustle and bustle.

I received another "push" from Atenean101...thank you so much friend for being so sweet and for always considering my blog worthy of the prestigious awards you pass on. I really appreciate it.

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
* inspires you
* makes you smile and laugh
* or maybe gives amazing information
* a great read
* has an amazing design
* and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
  • Put the logo on your blog or post.
  • Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
  • Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
Now I'm giving this award to the following bloggers who have shared their talents, joys and journeys to the world-wide-web and most especially to me. The Uber Amazing awardees are:

6 comments:

Bahay BJ said...

Thank you so much Mariz. that's really a sweet award!!

You make me smile by giving this "UBER AMAZING BLOG AWARD"

Beautiful day to you!!

Gina said...

Thank you kindly Mariz!

This is a lovely award.

mommy elvz said...

Hello Mariz! Thanks so much for giving me this very special award :)

Take care and God bless!

Bahay BJ said...

Hi Mariz, we already post this to our blog.

Again, thanks!!

You may view at:

http://bahaybj.blogspot.com/2008/11/amazing-blog-award.html

Lovely Wednesday to you...

Bahay BJ said...

We already post about this award in our blog.

Here's the link: http://bahaybj.blogspot.com/2008/11/amazing-blog-award.html

Have a nice weekend Mariz!!

Gina said...

I posted this award na rin in my blog.

Regards..

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner