Back to Back Awards

My sweet friends - Bonnie from Walking with God...gives me joy and Mommy Elvs from Musings of a Pinay Working Mom have graciously given me these wonderful awards:

Premio Dardos means "prize darts" in Italian. This award is given to bloggers, in recognition of their cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writings. (from Bonnie)

This Lemonade Award is given to bloggers whose writings are positive and refreshing. (from Mommy Elvs)

In as much as I would like to follow the awards' rules where you'd have to select and pass this on to bloggers who fit the criteria, I do feel that ANYONE who writes and gives their best to what they are doing deserves to be recognized and applauded. Instead of passing this on as a tag to a few people, let me award ALL bloggers out there who gets the chance to read this post. I know that maintaining and keeping a blog that is worth reading (not to mention the hard work you'd have to do to drive traffic to your site) takes much effort, time, dedication and commitment.

So to all bloggers out there -- just continue loving what you're doing, press on and keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're an inspiration. Just started blogging months ago. I hope this will work out fine... visit me sometime... http://jingcans.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner