Finding Joy In Baking

I have always wanted to become an expert in baking. I have some friends who have turned their baking prowess into profitable business and proved to be successful, and deep within I've always wanted to do the same.

Lately, Ive been downloading a lot of online baking lessons and have been browsing through recipe sites for tested recipes which I could try on my own. I've been learning quite a lot from my readings and I hope to learn more, but I believe that it's really the first-hand application and practice that can boost one's "baking confidence". (By the way, check out this website - www.joyofbaking.com , they provide extensive materials that can help you harness your baking skills).

I baked these Banana Muffins yesterday, and they came out great! Getting the two thumbs-up from hubby after he tasted this really encouraged me to pursue this passion even more. Hopefully, by next month I could start selling and taking orders.


3 comments:

Poutalicious said...

I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind to it. They look delicious.

Ces said...

Mariz, your muffins look so yummy. Pls. let me when you decide to start selling, order ako!!!

Mariz said...

@ Poutalicious: Thanks for dropping by and for that needed push.

@ Ces: Helooooo Ces! I've already started selling actually...bilis noh! Thanks for always dropping by and for the comment my dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner