Baking Biz

Just a quick follow-up on my earlier post about my baking. Yup...our house has now been transformed into a muffin factory. I've already started taking orders and selling last week, and oh my! I've been busy..busy..busy! It's tiring, but I'm enjoying it a lot! I guess when your passion drives you, nothing is really too hard or impossible.

(Hey, don't worry guys, this blog will keep running no matter how busy I get with other things, after all, writing is another passion that keeps this heart pumping! *wink*).

3 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Mariz,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.

Poutalicious said...

Those muffins look delish!

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Mariz,
Your muffins must taste really good for you to have so many orders. I pray that you will be more successful in your business venture. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner