New Background

I've been contemplating and have been so tempted on giving my blog a new look. I've seen a lot of beautiful templates out there and can't help but play with the idea of a blog make-over. However, since my blog's theme has already been identified with this bright template, particularly the butterfly and what it symbolizes (it perfectly coincides with the positive reflections and musings here), I was hesitant in deviating from that cheery, sunny feel of my site which is what most visitors and reviewers liked about the site in the first place, dropping the old template completely and very suddenly just doesn't feel right. Hence, I have decided that I will implement that fresh new look when this blog celebrates its first year on May, I think that would be the perfect time for the change, and doing so would also allow me more time to look around for a better and appropriate template.

Nevertheless, I thought that a little tweaking of the background style and color won't do any harm and could even provide a good highlight on my 3-column template base. Hope you like this slight revision. Thanks to thecutestblogontheblock.com for this nice looking background.

Have a nice day ! *wink*

1 comment:

DONNALYN WEIR said...

I really like your new background. I actually made my page a three-column template too. How did you erase the NAVBAR ( the next blog of blogger is not visible anymore) on your page? I have been trying to figure it out but i really dont know how.I would appreciate if you could tell me how.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner