Delicious Dinners On A Dime

I'm always on a hunt for new recipes to try. My criteria when experimenting with new dishes is that they must be easy to prepare, the ingredients called for are already in my food pantry or at the very least, easy to find and and readily available in groceries, and the total cost of the recipe should be budget-friendly.

Check out this 10 quick and easy healthy recipes emailed to me today by my favorite health and nutrition site - Sparkpeople.com: Delicious Dinners On A Dime (clicking on the link will take you to the pdf file location where you can view and save your copy, right click/save as). They all look so affordable and easy to prepare, first on my list to try asap is Benny's Ground Chicken and Beans, looks yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner