Useful Softwares

I have recently joined the multimedia ministry in our church, and it has been a fun and fulfilling experience so far. I have always had a knack for techie stuff and I find pleasure in learning new things especially along the lines of new technology and internet/computer know-hows.

While browsing the Net to look for multimedia resources (I'll save this for another post and share with you very helpful multimedia related links next time), I came across two very useful softwares which you might be interested in downloading (free trial versions, clicking on name will take you to the download page link):

Camtasia Studio
Do you have powerpoint presentations which you would like to convert into a video file without losing the animations? Camstasia does this with its screen capture feature. Anything you play or do on your PC screen - a movie file, photo slideshow, even your internet browsing activity, can be recorded by Camtasia. Cool, huh!

AVS Video Converter
AVS Media has many products but this is the one most helpful for me. This video converter enables you to convert any media file into your desired format, e.g. flv to avi, mpeg to wmv, strip audio from video file and convert to mp3, etc.), and you can even edit the videos before your conversion. I usually download videos I like from YouTube with Firefox's DownloadHelper plug-in and they usually come in flv (flash) video format, with AVS I can easily convert flv to the accepted format required by some media presentation software I use (like Easy Worship for church).

There are many more very handy softwares out there, and in my future posts I'll share and recommend to you my tried and tested ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner