Rescue Music Video

One of the things which took a chunk of my time while I was absent from this blog was my active participation in our church's recent concert project. Being a part of the multimedia team, I was tasked with making several videos to be used as background during the acoustic concert performances.

This is one of the videos I made, I created one without audio (as video background to the music team's live performance and saved a music video file I can upload to YouTube and embed here). I find Desperation Band's rendition of this song to be the best and most suited for the video I made. Check it out...




Hope you were blessed with the song's message.

1 comment:

cris said...

Amazing Design of Blog..well, i realize 2day you are having great design skills than i have...

WEll Such a brient talented person..will u be my friend..??

I think sharing knowledge is best thing to learn something fastly ..!!

I also want to exchange Blogroll Link with you ..

Well, My blogaddress is http://hardwareandsoftwaretutorials.blogspot.com

if ur reply is positive let me know..

and add me in ur blogroll

title: hardware and software tutorials

url :http://hardwareandsoftwaretutorials.blogspot.com


Let meknow after adding me ..

Email me at cris_razer@yahoo.com


i will add you instantly as i will receive email

thanks in advanced

Cris Cuizon

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner