Happy New Year... (and welcome back...to me!)

First off... Happy New Year to everyone! I do hope that you all had a blast celebrating Christmas, ours was just a simple celebration at home, but it was a lot of fun since we shared that special Christmas dinner with good friends. A bit sad though that we are away from our families but that's a reality we have to embrace since we live abroad.

It's been months and months since I last posted something here, and quite honestly, since I've neglected this blog and my other photoblog for far too long (won't bore you with my excuses anymore), it felt quite uncomfortable even just to log in to Blogger... hehehe. But I managed to muster up all courage I've been holding back these past days, and finally went ahead with making my presence felt once more in the blogworld... so here I am again... at the onset of a major comeback, so to speak. And since a brand new year is about to kick in, the timing for a well-deserved blog make-over just can't get any better. So please watch out for my blog's new look at the start of the year! *wink*

For now, let me just wish you and your loved ones more blessings and abounding favor for 2010. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner