Simple Secrets to a Happy Life

If you've been browsing around my blog, particularly in my Pearls of Wisdom category, you'd find how I love posting inspirational quotes that can challenge our thinking, perhaps change our views or even spur us into action. Sometimes receiving some words of wisdom in due season can become an awakening moment for a person seeking direction, needing motivation or just wanting to simplify his/her life -- this fact has certainly  applied to me many times and I'm sure it does for others too. 

Here's a beautiful video from Simple Truths that could give you an encouragement today...



1 comment:

Judy Haughton-James said...

I love this! I found it so inspirational. I am a new follower from Jamaica.
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner