Hello again, Singapore!

Singapore has always been a city very dear to my heart. Hubby and I have been coming to Singapore for leisurely visits when we were staying in Kuala Lumpur many years back and have always enjoyed our every visit. What attracted us to this fascinating city is its cleanliness, orderliness, modernity and diversity in culture, food and racial mix. In each of those visits, I've always had wishful thoughts of exploring the city more and actually residing here.

Fast forward to today, and I am back again in the city I love (actually have had 2 quick trips here last year too), but this time, my wish has been granted. Hubby and I will be residing here for some time and I'm ecstatic! Though we have been to most of the tourist areas, we are more excited to explore the many other hidden gems of the city and I can't wait to tell you all about it, so just keep coming back here for updates, ok!

Have a great week ahead!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2012 Mariz Ungson. All Rights Reserved.
All articles in this blog are original and personally written by the author, unless otherwise stated for certain posts. In such cases, credit will always be extended to other authors or websites being quoted or referenced hereto. If you like a particular article, photo or any other content here, and wish to quote or re-publish it, PLEASE leave a note in the comment box so I can promptly reply, due credit and a link back to my quoted article would of course be required and appreciated. Thanks!

Stay updated!

Stay updated!
CLICK ICON TO SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS FEED
Subscribe via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner